Sunday 16 March 2008

A Host of Golden Daffodils


Its one of my favourite times of year in York when the daffodils come out on all the bankings around the city walls. It really makes you feel that spring is on the way, even if the weather makes you feel that we are heading back into winter.


I had a good training ride yesterday on the roads out by Marston Moor. I just did 50 minutes but the legs were feeling strong so I really pushed it. I was hoping to go for a long ride today but the strong winds have returned so I had to give it a miss. It did give me chance to fit a new bike computer though so I will be able to gauge my progress more accurately in future.


One thing that I am really enjoying about keeping this blog is the number of people who are visiting it. I am always amazed that anyone finds it at all. I would love to know who you all are so please introduce yourselves and say hello.


3 comments:

Doorman-Priest said...

Hello. Have we met?

Danny said...

Aren't you that priest who gets banned from blogs?

Doorman-Priest said...

It was all an unfortunate misunderstanding.